A guide to Performance ManagementPerformance management is about aligning your company targets with your employees work output.
The course involves a presentation and quiz which must be passed to gain the certificate for completing the course.
Objective of the course to understand:
- What performance management is and how it works
- How it will help your business
- The importance of appraisals
- How and when to take action if there is a performance issue
- How to hold a difficult conversation about performance issues
- What to do if you take formal action
- What it could cost your organisation